domingo, 18 de octubre de 2009

DAVID ROSIQUE. THE ACCOUNT.

THE ACCOUNT

I have to say, that a transfer to my bank Bankinter, Banco Santander group, worth one million Euros to my account 01280660730100027657. Do you remember about the gains of one trillion pesetas. It has disappeared. It was done by Americans, for my notebooks. They have the receipt. Neither in Africa is true such impudence. The Lion Kind. The bank account is personal. Nobody should have access to the privacy of individuals. For the moment, we sink the Banco Santander, but at the right time. This is already ending in an International Tribunal. Crimes against Humanity. Of course what matters is that I leave the country. If something happens to me, war. I will learn math, for my own love. And I will learn to play the piano, for my love to the art. Before they take to me children, without my consent, I kill a few, and I hit myself with a shot. I can assure you that when I die, I will have a death by a just case. You explanation, that all the names. Her name for me is Clavel.
They were recording me in the Gran Café, that is a pub, in my abilities to deploy policies. At the hairdresser F&Co. I am going to open a barbershop, to my hairdressers. And at the optical Oxford, which is in high street.
The Spanish Chiquita, is called Rocio. Gloria has named Vergara. My cousins are called Carlos. The Huertas continue dealers automobiles. In Spain make much ridicule in the media. Original Version. The film of the news is I do not say anything, but withdraw the product from the market. The Royal Family is still hitting shots at the shooting range. They are the most crawling. They are two pieces of shit. Salvador Dalí, explains in the videos he made for television,”Deroca”.
Your explanation, The Rocky Horror Picture. The Rolling Stone, sing, that nobody puts both. And in other songs, Odiu. Your explanation, that Ya Girl.
Around the world the explanation is, because it is recorded. Remember, that this ends Red.
Vous explication, que nous avons été. Vous explication, que lorsque Ibas á l’école.
Voit selitys, että minun on musta. Du forklaring, mannen pajaro.
I have a controllable pronounced tremor in the extenders of the hands. I look the equalizer, and I do like if I play the piano.
Your tell, the special effects. Your explication, Jaws.
Your explanation, Gone With The Wind. You always look like, I would say that you do not pass by year.
Your explanation, Fear And Loathing In Las Vegas. You sing, Preguntale a Umbral, Tio. Viva Las Vegas.
What lame. They call me. They kiss me. They bless me.
Patently, David Rosique.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario