domingo, 18 de octubre de 2009

DAVID ROSIQUE. LA HILARY

Hello.

I find myself without couple so I have nobody to discuss my political believes. I want to express my affinity in the North American elections with Hilary Rodham Clinton. The Spanish Refranero remembers, “Laugh and the world laugh with you, weep and you weep alone”. I think she is the best prepared because of her experience as senator, and of her stay in the White House during her husband’s presidency William Jefferson ´Bill´ Clinton. If she happens to be elected she will count on a lot of support, both in and out of her country, due to the huge amount of friends she and her husband have. G. Cleveland wrote, ”The democracy ship may sink in a mutiny from people on board”. She will know How to rule the country, keep international order, and improve woman’s image. She will make a good president. Cocteau wrote, “That which the public reproches you, cultivate it, that is you”. From my own experience with the media, I have come to realize that the black use coercion, black mail, and menace, to reach their goals. Scarlett Johansoon is giving Barac Hussein Obama Jr. support unwillingly. She also to my, “Remember we still send they back to Africa”. Someone get her a dick in her mouth, so that she shuts up. She has a female pig’s face. If the black come for me, I will go for you. Her last offer is Godfather. I am not marrying her, she is a bitch. I too have being coerced, placing themselves in front of me with menacing attitudes and inductive. I will stand my ground and will not let them come near me. And old Chinese proverb says, “If you fall down seven times, stand up eight times”. They toy with the perception that they are good for everyone. E. Wheeler Wilicox said, “The monkeys are too good for human being to descender from ”. But they represent a minority of the population and they are seeking to be elected to impose their menacing attitudes, which to not benefit everybody. It is true that they were treated badly some time ago. Oscar Wilde wrote,” Even if your sins where red like purple, I will make them white like snow”, However, they currently enjoy the same rights as any other citizen. Equality within difference. Imagine worse case scenario and you will be right. I am not racist by the colour of the skin. I am by the behaviour of who ever displeases me. Teleman said, “Anyone who can be useful to the mayority, acts better than that who writes for the minority”. They say the perfect human being is black, and I say it is white. Gustave Flaubert wrote, “The peral is the oyster illness, and perhaps for that reason may the style be the excrescence from a deep pain”. Tú di que una cigüeña. André Gide wrote, “You are always the inmoral member of the family”. I do not think it is right for them to grow their siege state through deception and charity. Not because they are enough will they satisfy us. We must get together, to make life more pleasing. In my last message I made clear my inclination for Gisele Bündchen. Well, she passes me by saying something I did not like. Therefore I discard her. I would know like that Cameron Michelle Diaz, despite not knowing Spanish, and being older than me, takes me with her. I can get by in English. Dear, get me out of here. Say something is wrong in Spain. Get in touch with me promptly, and will make a fine couple. All the previous ones told me to wait because it was imposed by a contract. Of I like your wide and friendly smile, your eyes-my dog also had blue eyes-.You are very pretty and have a great body. I will see you surf the waves while reading a book on the beach. Pedro Montoro Marín wrote, “There are two facts that move me. One is that you are understood. The other is that you are tolerated”.

Yours, David Rosique.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario