domingo, 18 de octubre de 2009

DAVID ROSIQUE. THE DOMINO EFFECT.

THE DOMINO EFFECT
My domain is going to call davidrosique. The domain is already booket. I am launching with a company that is called Newclick. I put on the air even for free. Anyway they see my at all times. I will begin my direct reading phrases from my unpublished notebooks. I start with a pair of cameras. Cajamar told me, that I could not recruit the payment gateway with them, because they took one and a half years on the payroll with them. I will recruit with Bankinter, Banco Santander. The day eighteen of August of 2008, I have the code to start (Strategic Arms Reduction Treaty),for my business. Then we will do more to the big. I will continue writing emails to the half of the world. In the domain can not write what I want, because I leave in Spain. Although my DNI is European. You know, the number of my identity card is round. The number of my birthday are 16-06-1981. They are complemented. I was born a sixteen, June. One and six joined seven. June is the month of mid-year. Nineteen and eighty –one compounded hundred. Nineteen missing eighty-one, to compounded hundred. And vice versa to eight –one to add missing nineteen to compounded hundred. That means that for a small initial miscalculation, I will go exceeded all life. I left to read El Mundo, the day that Francisco Umbral, began Los Placeres y Los Dias, saying; Está Fidel Castro fumándose un puro en Guantánamo. And It is that Francisco Umbral frightened the whole world. It would not be Antua. It is the Top. Every night before bedtime, I will send an email, to the New York Times, to EL MUNDO, and to Tehran Times. I am not taking any illegal drug, I swear. My Grandfather, in the college handbook, had a friend at the University Antonio Nebrija, that called Nieto. Who have asked me?. The easiest. And the question is what makes a black with the Atomic Bomb. Makes children. Who urinate in the Hospital was the bed next door. Canuto.
I had a hospital admission illegal. Marta, the woman of La Caixa, could have something to do. Yesterday I saw her in the El Corte Ingles De Cartagena. The doctor Juan Jimenez. To which I have denounce. Chief mental Cartagena. Ordered to come, to an ambulance for me, and two Policias Locales, that they were my friends of the Juan Sebastian Elcano. They pinched me Diazepan, for subjects. According to the most of the Doctors, I have a Toxic Psychosis. They wore pistol. I pull my pistol to the Escombreras´port. Friday eighteen. After that Julio Huertas can kill one of their kids. On seven p.m. They were many cries. That afternoon, I spend one hour singing. Alone voice. In the headphones issues, of Bruce Springsteen, Kurt Cobain, y Pearl Jam. The treatment, that I had with him was, that after one year, I stopped the medication. I have worked in his Center for three months, four of patient. I said, that I left the Center, because I did not want infectious diseases. They did not call me, to sing the release form. He has gained a lot, by the cameras that mean observed. He has for sons. He lives below its center psychosomatic. If he is still, silly to me, I kill his entire family with my own hands. I swear. I look forward, to having a dog. I spend five days in the Hospital. In thirty-six hours, I take seven grams of speed. I will had flow the Hospital Naval, if it come to me. And then the planet. Albert Einstein said, ”When the laws of mathematics refer to reality, they are not true. When they are true, they do not refer to reality”. But you say, this time is that we are going to. I could get to Iran in small boat. Police still do not call me by the punctures from my phones. Aquagest gradually poisoning the inhabitants of the area.
With the pistol, I would have killed my parents, the police, and I would have committed suicide. Although the caliber bullets were eight. Like those the one of The Island. I will raise my children. You say, that Rodolfo Valentino.
People on the second floor, last summer, said that it was Tarantino. And that the microwaves was the fact, it was a low heat. And that I must go to the Venice Festival. Not more one in public. You say, that Reality Bytes. Caritas. Calculate. Mía Moderno. Tú di, que Martina Klein.
I have never had a serious accident by my flout, only a crash in a semaphore, in which I did not stop. Trucks know me like the one hundred and eighty. Although I no longer run both. My father does not let me the car. It could be an attack.
Now my doctor is Carlos Garcia Griñol. He works at the Naval Hospital. And his consulting is on the square Santa Isabel, of Murcia. When I went to his query, on August, eight, of 2008, looking for a taxi in the street Jaime El Conquistador, I spit a chewing gum to a black, but I did not reach him. After I finished talking to the doctor, went into his consulting a young black, with a handed an envelope. The secretary can attest of this. Cockroach. With I cited the then of September. My house is full of frequencies, and cameras. All voices are bad. And most about the apparatus. Telepathy. That is, why I had so much cocaine. And I trying. They have a black one, doing peaks in the vault of attic. And I command on. Auró. Two kilos go, according to the American Petroleum. Everything has a price. They are becoming many for my time. I shall be very generous to negotiate. This afternoon I have to go Angel Buna’s court of Cartagena with my medical reports to bring a complaint for my medical reports.
The priest of the Church of Canteras, explain that the Vatican people will eat their testicles. I sometimes ejaculation. He explains that if exit of the region there is a woman who denounced him for possible abuse a minor.
The Adolf Hitler´s film was; more film. He went wrong. An Aristocrat violated his grandmother. The films, are for the kids. After the ascent of Jews. He lost the case. They were not the worst thing that had. Women saved Europe. It is better that she digs. To see if it is God. We say, that people learn. Why will happen. You say, that we need these conversations. Because it was so small. That finger is a gift. And He your premium. And I you uncle. The largest musician was Ludwig Van Beethoven. Long. Never case. After came Richard Wagner, with his theatre. Everything is wave. The disc of Beethoven that I am hearing are; They are trying to come into my computer. Telefonica hacked my emails accounts. You say, about the Da possible. I have two bottles of ammonic. The grandson of Pablo Picasso committed suicide in his death. He drank bleach. John Stuart Milt.
I want the eternal life, and an odyssey in space. My grandfather much hard, but not everything they could, avoided because the oxidation. He spent very little. He never wanted the Canal Satélite Digital, because he said that Jesús de Polanco controlled all editorials. He called my “Hijico”. You say, that Las Meninas. I told to my grandfather before dying, that he was the person that I most wanted in the world. His matriculate was 3119 BK. He told to me, “Well, I pay your University”. But I did not insist because my father could kill him. The Policia Nacional have not available an email for the citizens. Let is say, that you have soul. The only that has not been copy. Because the Grandfather has another prepared.
Basques have much closer to my house, with a tractor. Have you thought about the holding of a goal. If they play someone from ours, neither we sit down to negotiate. About the referendum is a trap. The gene Basque is very courageous, but I do not share his nonconformist. The amount does not ensure quality. It is happening in Americas. Let see what we do with mothers. The appliances in my house, say that Otegi said, that who makes those think that it shot. He is at the Martutene prison. Everyone is thinking about the thousand two hundred of resolution. You say, that Asfalto. Today fourteen of August of 2008, my mother Carmen goes to the Eroski Cartagena. And my father Francisco goes to eat with José Muñoz, more farther than Murcia.
Paquito Marín, knows about home. He is being miserable. You accuse with of tax evasion. He calls cash. I childbirth his neck. I never stuck him punch. He never would do. I have taken a beating from small. And for the voices. Crazy nights. In life he is not going to see in person my kids. I will be father, and grandfather, at the same time. We must find the girl who has lost. I attached her photo. In Spain there is a lot of paedophilia. Too much. In all strata of the society. Hiroshima is two think twice. When I do exercise after so much down time, five years or so. I hurt very easily. And when I go to bed suffering from heart and right lung.
The Irish Family whom I live in their house in the summer of ninety-five, was called Greasewood. John, and Catherine, and they have a young son called Paul. It is not a film. They also have summers in Spain. They have a farm school in Limerick. French dancer that I fall in love called Marion. They were a group of French. They played Cranberries in the pubs. Zombie; In Your Head. I was told to pass the brush. I deform the face each time they talked among themselves. They were two sisters, and a locks. That I remember. We did not bid farewell. While I throw into the pond an Alicante girl, called Alejandra, in the last night. We played tennis on the grass.
Spanish Royal Family brings their families, to be walking in the Tentegorra road. Players puncture phones to the politician. And they worried. It is that they live very well. Still going planes. You say, that you give Jopianza. If they make me child illegally, and I can´t do Nagasaki, I swear that I kill the Kind of Spain.
Dream of eight of July of 2008. Today I dream that my family betrays me, and I had to escape of my house. Each time they came to me, I called by mobile phones. Until I got to go my grandmother´s home. My grandfather had already died, and my grandmother told me the day by day. Then I have gone to tell to the partners students, and the Policia Local. I had not done anything. Then another day, a girl that I had never see, come to take with her with a very futurist car. She came very safe, and conformed. I talked to the Policia Nacional, and with the Guardia Civil of port. There were some santinbanquis terrorizing the people of the port. And began to fight with many. I have enough, but they do not affect. I am fighting to clean punches in the forecourt of the port. They attacked me the ear. Blacks carriages, motor car horses. They were of a party like Eyes Wide Shut. We were going to a discotheque. We stayed in the hall. Then I was walking by an esplanade similar to the Benipila´s promenade. With my friends of the adolescence. Leaving boats in the lagoon. It was a night of the Romanticism.
Patently, David Rosique.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario