domingo, 18 de octubre de 2009

DAVID ROSIQUE. CAT FACE.

Hello.

I World like to be with you as soon as possible. Hegel said, “Be a human being, and treat others as such”. I want to break free from every duty my double life submit to from young worker, from cinema stars experiments, from politician, from models, and from show people. I would like to be able to influence the course; we are living, because I Know I can contribute with ideas, jobs, and my presence. Sha said, ”not at all, we will defy every premonition”. It is very import to be safe, and not to run risk. The only thing I like about Spain it is language, which is very precise. I am a banner for humanity, due to my power, of my intelligence and willingness. The Anglo-American encyclopaedia said, ”mirrors, and copulating are abominable because they multiply the number of people”. According to this reasoning I have decided that if Scarlett Johansson will not take me with her, despite seeing me almost every day on the air, and letting her friends and enemies see me. I would like that Gisele Bündchen would give the chance to be around her. Schopenhauer said, “Beauty is an open letter of recommendation that wins over our heart in advance. My love you have to talk to my father, offering me some kind of occupation, even if it is fictitious, which allows me to be close to you. Oscar Wilde said, “She behaves as if she were beautiful. That is the secret to her charm”. I want an offer that guarantees me that I am not never ever coming back home. I know little of you, that you are a supermodel and that people want you to act, and with me you will be a better actress. About you, I like your hair, your cat-like-face, as your body. Of me I am also required to act, although I prefer to write. With you I will be able. I want to leave great books behind, to make films, and that the sun will not set without our imprudence. I promise I will work hard so that we can be happy, and that you will have every chance in the world, to have me around you whenever you want. You are the apple of my eyes. I hope to hear from you.

Yours, David Rosique.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario