domingo, 18 de octubre de 2009

DAVID ROSIQUE. WANTED.

WANTED

I offer myself to work for the company. I would like to do something releted with the cinema like; direct, write, act. I have a good voice. Or something releted with a workshop of writing to write books. I add some Photos, where you can see my face. I compromise myself that in four months, taking the rights nutrients, and doing exercise, I will have recovered the good shape, and facial symmetry. I just ask for a good salary, a calm place to live alone, security, and a way of transport. Also, I am checked in an immigration program to USA, but in this case, I will have to go as unknown quantity, because I have been there three mouths ago, and I only could stay for two days because the “yet of pacotilla” follow me.
If you are interested to contact with me, write to citizenquei@hotmail.com; establezca@hotmail.com, or call 34607738024, but this telephone is punctured.
For more safety ask for me at 34968504154, that it is an architecture office. But the best way, it would be that you come personally, to make me your offer at 108 of La Bocana urbanization in the Zeneta street, Cabo de Palos, Murcia, Spain, with your identification. If you prefer other way to communicate with me, send a letter to the following address: flat 4, N 2, of the Lopez Pinto square, CP 30201, Cartagena, Murcia, Spain.
If you want me to do some Kind of test, I have tickets to fly to New York and Los Angeles on May 9, 2007. But I would go anywhere around the world, just if you guarantee me the security. Like some thirties famous star said “I am not a country kid that comes to conquer the big city, I´m a big city kid that comes to conquer a country”.

Attentivly, David Rosique.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario